A powerful rules engine that lets you create perfect workflows that your customers will love ♥.
Workflows are the heart and soul of your data management process, and your OMS needs a carefully crafted set of rules that allow you to customize your business processes.
What can you do with Rules? A lot:
- Intercept and correct data problems
- Map data based on your values
- Find issues and queue them up for your agents to deal with
- Send emails based on custom email templates
- Tag and organize your data
- Create buttons for your users that perform tasks
- Make macro rules for automated tasks
- Lock down data from editing and other actions
- Trigger webhooks that do anything
How it works
Choose between any of the "Buckets" (data sources like "orders", "inventory", "products" or more) in Orderwave.
Next, choose the triggers. This is the action that will trigger your rule to run. Triggers include: Created, Updated, Queued, Tagged, Button, On-Demand, and more.
After that, choose the conditions for your rule. It could be simple, like if the billing-country equals "PR", or it could be complex, like any of the line-items on the order have a SKU that begins with "VKIT0" and are paying with a Visa card.
Finally, choose the actions that will happen if all of your conditions are met. Actions include queuing, tagging, email, webhooks, special bucket-actions (like cancel-order), or more. Stack your rules together to create powerful workflows that customize Orderwave to meet your needs.